University of Fort Hare UFH Admission Requirements 2022/2023
University of Fort Hare UFH Admission Requirements – Read full details below:
Your journey to University of Fort Hare UFH starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At University of Fort Hare UFH, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a University of Fort Hare UFH student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Fort Hare UFH. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for University of Fort Hare UFH admission are outlined below:
Before you apply to University of Fort Hare UFH you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the University of Fort Hare UFH.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian (if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
University of Fort Hare UFH Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DATES DOES 2022 REGISTRATION TAKE PLACE IN?
17 Jan – 11 Feb 2022
Registration opens only for CONTINUING EASTLONDON self-funded students
25 Jan – 11 Feb 2022
Registration opens for the rest of CONTINUING EAST LONDON, BHISHO and ALICE students
31 Jan – 05 Feb 2022
In contact registration opens for all FTENS (new students) in EAST LONDON and ALICE
I AM A NEW STUDENT AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REGISTER, WHAT DO I DO?
All 1st year new students are encouraged to come on campus to register. Refer to page 9 for dates and venues.
WHERE DO I PAY MY FEES?
Refer to page 3 above. You need to pay a minimum of R3500.00 for you to be able to register. You also need to pay an additional minimum of R1500.00 for you to be able to register for residence.
WHERE DO I REGISTER FOR RESIDENCE?
All Residence registration is Online. New students will be registered on campuses while continuing students will register remotely.
IS THERE A WINDOW TO APPEAL FOR REJECTED APPLICANTS? WHEN AND HOW?
You may contact the concerned faculty or Admissions section between the 17th to the 31st of January 2021 to get an explanation of your rejection status.
DOES UFH TAKE WALK-INS? WHEN AND HOW?
Walk-ins are usually only accommodated in the Faculty of Management and Commerce and the Faculty of Science & Agriculture because of a gap in applicants that have Maths and Science subjects.
Walk-in forms can be requested from these faculties when there are still spaces.
WHOM DO I CONTACT IN CASE I NEED ASSISTANCE?
Whom do I contact in case I need assistance?
2022 REGISTRATION DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESSES
Office of the International Affairs for all compliance related matters:
Finance related queries:
Bursaries and NSFAS related queries:
Registration and all related matters:
Residence related queries:
All ITS related queries:
Online Registration Support:
FACULTY EMAIL ADDRESSES
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Management and Commerce:
Faculty of Education:
Faculty of Health Sciences:
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities:
Faculty of Science and Agriculture:
Contact Address of University of Fort Hare UFH
For more information and enquiries, contact the University of Fort Hare UFH below: