Umgungundlovu TVET College Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Umgungundlovu TVET College Admission Requirements – Apply:
Your journey to Umgungundlovu TVET College starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Umgungundlovu TVET College, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Umgungundlovu TVET College student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Umgungundlovu TVET College. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Umgungundlovu TVET College admission are outlined below:
The process to apply for a diploma:
- Student to completed diploma application form and logbook (see below)
The Exam Officer of the campus should receive the following documents :
- Completed Diploma Application form
- Completed Logbook
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of N4, N5 and N6 certificates.
- Original signed letter from employer showing evidence of work experience as per logbook.
- Letter from employer needs to include dates of work experience.
- Exams Officer will attach the student’s academic record to the documents
- The application will be sent to the Campus Manager and Deputy Principal: Academic Service to verify.
- Once verified, the application will be couriered to DHET for processing.
- If the application is unsuccessful, DHET will communicate with Exam Officer. The exams Officer will report to the student.
Business Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 18 months’ work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
Engineering Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 2 years work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
WEEKEND CLASSES ADMISSIONS
Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a unique experience to students who would like to do studies over the weekend, giving the opportunity to work while studying.
Studying at Umgungundlovu TVET College on a weekend basis can be exhilarating and challenging but also demanding, particularly if you have to balance the demands of home, family, and work with your course requirements.
Our courses have been designed with the needs of students at different life and career stages in mind, while at the same time offering the opportunity for an intense educational experience.
Contact Address of Umgungundlovu TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Umgungundlovu TVET College below: