Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Fees Structure 2022/2023
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Fees – Details:
To learn about fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Programs, read full details below. If you have questions after reviewing this information, you may contact the Institute’s Admissions Office for more details.
The fees structure supports:
- Facilities, programs, and services that promote student involvement and that are complementary to, but not part of, instructional programs.
- Supports operating and capital expenses for services related to the physical and psychological health and well-being of students, social and cultural activities and programs.
- Services related to campus life and campus community, and educational and career support services.
These policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programs at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU. The institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU Fee Structure 2022/2023
STUDENT FEES AND CLEARANCE
a. Students who were sponsored or received funding from either NSFAS or a Provincial Government and have performed well academically, will be financially cleared and allowed to register. If they have outstanding fees, they should complete Acknowledgement of Debt Form (which is available on the student portal).
b. Students who have not received NSFAS or a Provincial Government funding during 2021 will be required to go through the financial clearance process at the Financial Aid Office.
c. Self-funded students who do not have outstanding fees are required to pay an initial minimum registration fee of R4 500 before they are allowed to register.
d. All academically deserving self-funded students who have outstanding fees are required to make arrangements with the Finance Department and complete Acknowledgement of Debt Form before they are allowed to register.
Tuition and residence fees
Information on fees is available on www.smu.ac.za. For more information on fees, call: 012 521 4614/5954.
a. Initial minimum tuition fee payment (for students without financial assistance)
• Self-funded students (without financial assistance) are required to pay an initial minimum amount of R4 500 before they are allowed to register. Payment should be made at Standard Bank into Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, account number: 071244395, branch code 020909. Use your student number as your reference;
• The institution do not accept cash
• Applicants should pay at least three (3) days before registration; and
• Students should pay the balance during the year.
3. Financial assistance
• Provide written proof of sponsorship to the Finance Department.
• If you intend to apply for financial assistance through the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) visit www.nsfas.org.za as soon as possible. For more information, call 012 521 4622 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Scholarships and Merit Bursaries.
The University offers merit bursaries to first time entering students who have performed exceptionally well in the Grade 12 examinations and have not studied at other institutions of higher learning before. For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office. For more information, call 012 521 4622 or email: email@example.com
The University reserves the right to verify the information provided.
We look forward to welcoming you at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University in 2022
Contact Address of Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU
For more information and enquiries, contact the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University SMU below: