ORBIT TVET College Courses Offered
ORBIT TVET College Courses Offered – Check Below:
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses.
Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Course offerings may vary each semester. Below is a comprehensive list of current and recent courses scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Engineering Studies N1-N3:
Business Studies N4-N6:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Management Assistant
- Business Management
- Services/Utility Studies N4-N6:
- Hospitality & Catering Services
- Art and Design (Jewellery)
Engineering Studies N4-N6:
Educational Studies N4-N6:
Performing Arts Studies N4-N6:
• Popular Music Performance
Before you apply to ORBIT TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee.
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Also you need your Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available).
- Grade 11 results are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address. Especially when applying online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the ORBIT TVET College.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form:
1. Students who are applying for the first time should complete this form.
2. Applicants should sign the application form and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. Applicants should complete the form in full. Also, certified copies of all supporting documentation should be enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The College determines the closing date for applications. This is done at the start of the respective academic period. Also when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Contact Address of ORBIT TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the ORBIT TVET College below: