Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application – Apply Now
Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Nelson Mandela University NMU. All students should register online, remotely. Nelson Mandela University NMU strives to equip their students. This includes vocational and occupationally directed skills. These skills reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Nelson Mandela University NMU give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. For instance, specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Nelson Mandela University NMU scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Nelson Mandela University NMU general admission requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Nelson Mandela University NMU. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Nelson Mandela University NMU admission are outlined below:
Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- A certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- A certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependant, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the University.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject specific % pass marks do not meet the direct entry requirements for your chosen program, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You can track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an orientation guide together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is depended on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen program, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Online Application at Nelson Mandela University NMU 2022
Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application – Apply Now
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Nelson Mandela University NMU online application and admissions process. The Nelson Mandela University NMU Online Application is into categories. This includes:
- The Nelson Mandela University NMU General Online Application
- Undergraduate Online Application
- Honors Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Online Application
- Advanced Diploma Application
Make sure to click on the links above for detailed information on how to to go about the various forms of online applications at Nelson Mandela University NMU
General Application Process
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.mandela.ac.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the required fees. Click here to learn all about Nelson Mandela University NMU fees such as application fee, admission fee, tuition, and scholarships for Nelson Mandela University NMU Programs.
Advanced diploma applications
Nelson Mandela University students who are currently completing a three-year Diploma (Dip) qualification and would like to apply to pursue their Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) in the same field of study here next year, need to complete an online application form.
Your completed application form must be submitted online to the Student Access & Enrollment Office on or before 5 August 2021 (no supporting documentation required). Please also review the faculty prospectus for the admission requirements related to your field of study prior to applying.
Advanced Diploma (AdvDip) qualifications are under the ‘Undergraduate’ tab on the online application system and not under the Postgraduate tab. Before completing an application form, please take note of the minimum admission requirements for the qualification that you are applying for or refer to the relevant faculty guide.
Online Application Closing date at Nelson Mandela University NMU
2022 Closing Dates
The 2022 Nelson Mandela University NMU Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
1) Academic Online Applications
- 30 June 2021 for MBChB applicants (with the NBT to be written by no later than 31 July 2021);
- 5 August 2021 for early applications (excluding MBChB);
- 30 September 2021 for late applications (excluding MBChB);
- 30 September 2021 for international student applications (excluding MBChB).
2) On-Campus Accommodation
- Closing date: 30 September 2021
3) International Applicants
- International student applications (excluding MBChB): 30 September 2021 (application fee of R500)
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Nelson Mandela University NMU with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Nelson Mandela University NMU?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Nelson Mandela University NMU
For more information and enquiries, contact the Nelson Mandela University NMU below: