Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application – Apply Now
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application – Apply Now:
Online Applications for the 2022 academic year are now open at Ekurhuleni East TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely. Ekurhuleni East TVET College strives to equip their students with vocational and occupationally directed skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of South Africa. In addition to providing various courses, they also provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. Ekurhuleni East TVET College give learners the opportunity to take part in leaderships and short skills courses.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors, including specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Our Course offerings may vary each semester. Click here to read the detailed comprehensive list of current and recent courses at Ekurhuleni East TVET College scheduled for the 2022/2023 academic year…
Before you apply to Ekurhuleni East TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The Ekurhuleni East TVET College admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Ekurhuleni East TVET College.
Online Application at Ekurhuleni East TVET College 2022
The Office of Admissions is here to help prospective students navigate the Ekurhuleni East TVET College online application and admissions process. Whether you are applying as a new student to our undergraduate, graduate, certificate, or non-degree programs, or returning to study at Ekurhuleni East TVET College, we are here to assist you.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://eec.edu.za/ to fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at Ekurhuleni East TVET College
The 2022 Ekurhuleni East TVET College Admission Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
You will receive an email from Ekurhuleni East TVET College once your application is received with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Ekurhuleni East TVET College?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”, then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Ekurhuleni East TVET College
For more information and enquiries, contact the Ekurhuleni East TVET College via any of the campus lines below: