Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Admission Requirements 2022/2023
CPUT Admission Requirements – Apply:
Your journey to Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT starts here. The future belongs to those with the curiosity and determination to shape it for the better. At Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT, you can be one of them. We are here to help make each step towards becoming a Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT student a smooth experience.
Admission as a freshman takes into account a number of factors. This includes specific courses you completed in high school and your grades in those courses. Please review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission and pay the required fees.
Applicants are advised to do the following before attempting to apply:
- Consult the list of programs with available spaces and for submission during the above time frame.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum admission and subject requirements for your program of choice
- Ensure that you have checked for any additional admission and supporting documentation
- Certify all your supporting documentation. Certification must be less than three months old.
Admission Requirements 2022/2023
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. The minimum requirements for Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT admission are outlined below:
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the course to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements. Also, refer to Step 1 for detailed admission requirements
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- Any other documents specifically required for the course to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and special admission requirements
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT.
Contact Address of Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT below: