Cornerstone Institute Application Closing Date 2022/2023
Cornerstone Institute Application Closing Date – Details:
Do You wish to know the application Closing date or deadline of the College? The Cornerstone Institute management has officially announced the closing date for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Application Closing date 2022
The 2022 Cornerstone Institute Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
APPLICATIONS FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR HAS NOW CLOSED
- Cornerstone Institute 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Cornerstone Institute Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Before you apply to Cornerstone Institute you should have the following;
- Certified copy of National Senior Certificate or Equivalent
- Certified copies of tertiary qualifications including academic record(s)
- A Certified copy of RSA ID /OR Certified copy of Passport for non-South African citizens
- If you have a foreign qualification, it must have the appropriate SAQA Verification Certificate
- Proof of payment
Please note, if the document does not apply to you, you can submit your supporting documents without it.
If you have any questions or require assistance with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Cornerstone Institute.
Steps on how to submit your application
- Submit your basic information and select your program of choice by completing the form on the right
- Please make sure you have selected the correct program, year and semester of choice
- You will be required to create a password. Be sure to save it as you’ll use it to login to access your profile in the future
- Once logged in complete all of the required information and upload the supporting documents
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the Cornerstone team will review your application
- Pay your application fee and attach a proof of payment to the application within the portal
- In order to speed up the application process, ensure that all of the required fields have been accurately completed and that all required documents have been uploaded
Contact Address of Cornerstone Institute
For more information and enquiries, contact the Cornerstone Institute below: