Boston City Campus and Business College BCC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now
BCC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now:
Applications for admission to honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2022 academic year
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Boston City Campus and Business College BCC applicants, students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Application Requirements – The selection Process
BCC Postgraduate Online Application – Apply Now
What does the selection process entail?
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION REGULATION
A minimum requirement for admission into the degree is a:
National Senior Certificate (NSC), with English as one of the subjects passed and with an endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study; or
National Certificate (Vocational) (NC(V)), with English as one of the subjects passed and with an endorsement for admission to Bachelor’s degree study; or
Prior to 2009, Senior Certificate* with English as one of the subjects passed.
* Senior Certificate with a minimum of 40% in at least four higher grade subjects or 50% in at least four standard grade subjects.
ALTERNATIVE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A number of higher education qualifications may meet the requirements for admission into the degree:
• Higher Certificate, NQF (HEQSF) Level 5, minimum Credits 120;
• Advanced Certificate, NQF (HEQSF) Level 6, minimum Credits 120;
• Diploma, NQF (HEQSF) Level 6, minimum Credits 240 or 360; or
• Equivalent qualification from a foreign higher education institution – see the section on Foreign Applicants.
Make sure to review all applicable requirements prior to applying for admission. The admission requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program or course at the Boston City Campus and Business College BCC.
General Application Process – How to Apply?
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.boston.ac.za/. Fill your form or acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Online Application Closing date at Boston City Campus and Business College BCC
The 2022 Boston City Campus and Business College BCC Admission Closing date is scheduled as follows:
The closing date for applications for Semester 2 is the 15th of July.
- Boston City Campus and Business College BCC 2022 Application Closing Date is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
- The College’s Application Portal will shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Boston City Campus and Business College BCC Online Application 2022/2023 to start your application process.
NB: All applicants who have successfully submitted their application forms should constantly check their online application status for more updates on their application.
Online Application Status Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my Application Status Page?
When the college receives your application, you will receive an email from Boston City Campus and Business College BCC with a username and PIN to log in to the application status page.
I did not receive the email to access my Application Status Page?
Please contact the Admissions Office
How do I apply for a program offered at the Boston City Campus and Business College BCC?
To make an application for the courses offered at the TVET college, please visit the official website of the college to register and follow the steps to make your application.
I got a new email address, how do I update it?
Log in to the application status page. Click on “Change Email Address”. Then enter your new email address and click “Request Change”
I forgot my password for my Application Status Page, how do I retrieve it?
Check the Application Status page and follow the link to reset your password.
Contact Address of Boston City Campus and Business College BCC
For more information and enquiries, contact the Boston City Campus and Business College BCC below: